Tuition & Fee Policy
- All classes must be paid for in advance by cash or check payable to West Coast. Fees are based on an average of four classes per month.
No additional charge applied when a fifth lesson occurs, nor is there a reduction when fewer than four classes are held due to a major holiday, absence, or recital. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All fees are due on the first of the month. Missed classes may be made up by attending another class at the same level or lower. There are no refunds, nor can any missed classes be applied to a subsequent month’s tuition.
- It is necessary to notify the West Coast front desk when changing a class schedule or discontinuing classes. Fees are due until we have been notified of any classes being dropped.
- There is a $10.00 late fee for tuition paid after the 10th of the month.
- Returned check charge is $25.00. PLEASE NOTE: If your check is returned, all future payments must be made in cash, cashier’s check or money order.
- Use family rates for more than one student in the same family. Family rates may be used for brothers, (and/or) (siblings) sisters in the same family only.
- Classes with fewer than 4 students will only be held for ½ hour. This is considered to be a semi-private class.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
TUITION RATES & FEES – Fall 2018
Fall Session Begins Tuesday, September 4, 2018
- 1st Dancer$265
- Each Additional Dancer (Siblings Only)$240
- All Company fees are paid per dancer per month from August to July of the competition season.
- *Tumbling, Voice, and any class with an asterisk will be an additional fee for the Company Dancer.
TOTAL HOURS PER FAMILY
- 1 Class per Week $68
- 2 Classes per Week $115
- 3 Classes per Week $150
- 4 Classes per Week $175
- 5 Classes per Week $200
- 6 Classes per Week $225
- 7 Classes per Week $250
- 8 Classes per Week $275
- 9 Classes per Week $295
- 10 Classes per Week $315
- REGISTRATION FEE
- Fall/Summer Processing Fee:
- $20 per Dancer / $35 per Family
- Payments Accepted:
- Visa/MasterCard, Check or Cash
- SINGLE CLASS FEE $20 per hour